Immediately after leaving school in 1968 Peter began working for a larger Auckland City based accountancy practice. Having gained admission to the Institute of Chartered Accountants in February 1974 Peter moved to Takapuna in 1975 to work with Jack Anderson one of the North Shore's first Chartered Accountants. Peter was in partnership with Jack Anderson from September 1976 until Jack's retirement and since then has started his own company, Peter Kendall Limited.
Peter has acquired, during his many years in Chartered Accountancy, a formidable range of experience and expertise and his clients include a number of successful companies and professional firms who he advises on a wide range of accounting, income tax, GST and other commercial issues.
After graduating Auckland University with a Bachelor of Commerce, Rebecca spent 7 ½ years working for a mid-tier Chartered Accounting firm in Auckland's CBD where she worked her way up to the role of Manager. She joined Peter Kendall Limited in December 2005 as she was looking to work closer to home on the North Shore.
Rebecca is responsible for preparing annual financial statements, income tax returns and GST returns for a wide range of businesses. She also assists clients with Xero, GST, ACC, PAYE and other day-to-day business matters.
Carina has been working for Peter Kendall since 1979, first as a secretary, then as a clerical employee. With in-house training, she has progressed to preparing income tax returns, financial accounts and GST returns for our clients. She is also responsible for our Tax Management Service, overseeing the smooth running of our computer network and assisting clients with Xero, MYOB and other computer issues.
Our Mutual Obligations
- Keep all your personal and financial information confidential.
- Ask your permission before giving any of your details to third parties.
- Treat you in a polite, courteous and professional manner.
- Produce financial and taxation information in a timely and accurate manner and all financial statements will be prepared in accordance with accounting standards set out in legislation and by ICANZ.
- Encourage and help you to meet all your compliance requirements in an accurate and timely manner.
- Strive to help you be as profitable and tax effective as possible so you can maximise your income potential.
- We will communicate with you regularly by phone calls, email and newsletters.
- We base our relationships with our clients on trust, honesty and respect and want you to treat us in the same manner.
- Please let us know if we did not perform how you wished. Only then can we consider changes to improve our service.
- To pay us on time.
- To tell other people about us so we can keep our business growing over the long term
Whatever your needs are, we can help find the solutions, so contact us today.